In line with government restrictions, Sonairte is closed to the public.
Who are we?
For anyone new to the area and wondering what is “Sonairte”?
We are a visitor experience which promotes a love of the outdoors, organic produce, eco-awareness and sustainable livening. It is open to individuals and families. We are also taking bookings for organized groups. Our walled garden is producing tasty, organic fruit and vegetables.
Horticultural Gardening Course
Sonairte are hosting our always popular course this Spring.
However this time it will be held online due to covid restrictions.
Starting the 10th April and it will take place over 5 Saturdays.
This Course will help you develop the garden you always wanted. Learn
the principles of modern gardening and the art of propagation through
growing organic herbs and vegetables in your own garden or raised bed.
Help create a healthier home and community by growing your own.
- Bedding plants, food crops, herbs, plants from bulbs.
- Prepare and plant areas (eg, digging, forking and raking using hand tools)
- Propagate plants (eg, from seeds and cuttings)
- Understanding soil types Plant, care for and harvest crops.
- How to weed, prune, water, feed plants
- Garden maintenance.
- Pests and disease identification and organic control.
- Please check out our Facebook and Eventbrite to book online.
You can also email us on email@example.com
Our Eco Shop
The Sonairte Eco Shop has a strong focus on organic, zero waste, plastic free, people and planet friendly, low carbon footprint living. Wherever possible our products are locally produced or are Fair Trade. Our aim is to be a community hub enabling people to live more sustainably to address the two interlinked crises the world currently faces – the climate crisis and the biodiversity crisis.
To order products and see what we have available in our shop, please go to www.sonairte.com or our social media pages and follow the link.