D1rogheda Credit Union with branches in East Meath, Trim, Dunleer and Drogheda, delighted to donate €500 from their East Meath community fund towards the 6th class graduation in St Patricks NS Stamullen, Co. Meath this year.
Lorraine Mooney pictured accepting the cheque on behalf of the Parents Association from Patricia White.
If you are an organisation or charity looking for sponsorship or a donation please contact your local branch or email email@example.com
Free €50 Fuel Voucher with Car Loans from June
Thinking of buying a new or pre loved car this summer? If so Drogheda Credit Union with branches in Drogheda, East Meath, Dunleer and Trim have a little sweetener to go with your purchase. Any member who takes out a car loan over €10,000 will also receive a free €50 Fuel Voucher to get you on your motoring way. This offer is only available to the first 100 members so be sure to drop into a branch or apply fully online at www.droghedacu.ie if you are looking for a competitive quote on your loan. Also remember why a Credit Union Car Loan is better…..
- Unlike a PCP you own the car from the outset
- You can sell the car on at any time
- You can borrow for the full amount
- There are no hidden fees, admin charges, transaction charges, set up costs or balloon payments
- The interest you pay on a credit union loan is the full cost of the loan so it is fully transparent
- Repayments are calculated on your reducing balance, so you pay less interest with each repayment
- Your credit union loan is insured in the event of your death – subject to terms, conditions and eligibility criteria – at no direct cost to you.
- You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without a penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!
So if you would like to upgrade your car or maybe purchase your first vehicle drop into one of Drogheda Credit Union Branches or start your application online at www.droghedacu.ie.